This original picture has been painted as an interpretation of a wood in Yorkshire. This was created on a textured surface using watercolour with the addition of using watercolour paints that use pure crystals as a genuine pigment with the addition of inks.
Dimensions: 10.5" x 7.3/4" approx
Picture is delivered with a White Mountcard surround and in total the Dimensions including the Mountcard: 13.0" x 15.1/2" approx
This comes with a signed Authentication Certificate and is packed flat with a mount-card surround.
Down in the Blue Wood
I am committed to quality products and your satisfaction is 100% guaranteed.
If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you may return it within 14 days of receipt and receive a free replacement or a full refund for the price of the product. Shipping/postage charges will not be refunded.
How To Return your product
Choose from two ways to return:
If your product arrives damaged or defective in some way we offer a hassle-free Photo Return process to speed replacement. Here's how:
- Take a digital photo of your damaged product and the package it arrived in (only if the package is also damaged).
- Attach your photos to an email and send them to email@example.com. Please include your order number, a brief description of the reason for the return, and whether you'd like a replacement or a refund.
- You will receive an email within 24-48 hours confirming that your return is being processed.
- If your photo return is confirmed, you do not need to mail back your product. We will process the refund or replacement based on your photos.
- Photo Returns are accepted for art prints, including framed items, canvas and acrylic. If the damage or quality issue is not apparent in the photo, you may be required to return the item at your expense before the return can be processed.
You may return your product for a full refund of the product cost (excluding shipping/postage charges) by following these simple steps:
- Complete the Return Instructions form which is included in the package with your order to the address shown on the Returns Form.
- Post your item back to us in its original packaging and enclose your completed return request. We strongly encourage you to return the item via a trackable method.